Art works can be purchased from OPTION ART by VISA, certified check, money order, or bank draft.
To purchase work(s) from OPTION ART go to the PROCESS ORDER page and e-mail us your order; or contact us by calling either 514-932-3987 or 416-922-7581.
Please note that OPTION ART endeavors to keep the information on this site up-to-date and factual but items displayed on the OPTION ART site may no longer be available for sale due to a recent purchase or a recent request to purchase.
What Happens After You Send an ORDER/REQUEST
1. OPTION ART will endeavor to follow-up on orders and requests for information within 48 hours.
2. Following receipt of a request to purchase, OPTION ART will contact the artist to reconfirm the availability of the work.
3. Upon confirmation of availability, OPTION ART will contact the interested buyer to close the sale. Closing the sale involves reviewing all costs (packing, shipping, handling, taxes) with the client and arranging for payment (by VISA, certified checks, bank drafts or money orders US $).
4. Upon the close of the sale (following receipt of payment), OPTION ART will forward the client a receipt. The receipt will summarize packing and shipping arrangements.
5. All sales are processed in the province of Québec, Canada. Orders shipped within Canada are subject to the GST (7%). Provincial Sales Tax is also charged if the work is purchased and delivered in the province of Québec. Import duties and taxes on shipments to the US will be included in the cost of shipping. Import duties and taxes on shipments outside North America will be levied by local customs authorities or shipping agents. All duties and taxes must be paid by the buyer who is considered to be the importer of the goods. Before finalizing a purchase, buyers should contact local customs officials for information about applicable laws and regulations regarding imported fine and decorative art, noting that different rules may apply for wearable goods (jewelry), furniture, glass and fine art.
6. All artwork are packed to industry standards prior to shipping (ie: either double boxed or crated depending on size and weight).
7. The method of shipment will be determined by the size, weight and fragility of the object, as well as the destination of the shipment. The method of shipment will be discussed with the client prior to the close of the sale. The client will be responsible for the cost of shipping the work.
8. All works will be insured by OPTION ART while in transit to the buyer.
We appreciate you and your business. Our goal is to ensure that you will be satisfied with every purchase. We will make every effort to meet your needs.
Merchandise on the OPTION ART site cannot be purchased on approval. The objects we sell are unique and copyright arrangements restrict us from loaning them to clients prior to purchase.
If, after receipt of an item, you are dissatisfied with your purchase you have 30 days (for North American purchases) or 60 days (for purchases outside North America) to contact us to make arrangements to return it by calling (416) 922-7581. Shipping, brokerage and handling fees will be charged on all returns. On purchases over $2,000 a handling fee of $250 + shipping and brokerage fees will be deducted from your original payment. On purchases under $2,000 a handling fee of $100 + shipping and brokerage fees will be deducted from your original payment. Purchases under $200 cannot be returned and are not refundable. Please note that their are no returns or refunds on custom orders or commissions.
If a work has been damaged in shipping you must notify us immediately, no more than 10 days (for North American purchases) or 15 days (for purchases outside North America) after receipt of an item by calling (416) 922-7581 . To receive a refund on items damaged in shipping you must provide visual documentation showing the item in it's original packing and where and how the damage may have occurred. The item must be returned with it's original packing and must be picked up and inspected by the original shipper. OPTION ART will make arrangements for the return of damaged items, however the return shipping, customs and brokerage fees on damaged items must be paid by the client. If after the return of a damaged item OPTION ART or its insurance agents find a discrepancy regarding the nature of the claim we will contact you for clarification. Once we have clarified the nature of the damage and how it occurred we will either repair it, replace it, or refund you for the price of the object.